Monday, November 28, 2005

Ahhh... the holidays....

For those of you out there concerned about such things, I created an Amazon.com wish list this year. I don't use the silly things myself, but I confess they do give me ideas. While I don't suspect anyone will actualy buy me anything off the list, I figure they will be able to glean my clothing sizes from it, as well as the fact that my world revolves around super heroes. Gotta love the holidays, or so my therapist keeps telling me. Feh. I say we go with Festivus this year, whose only gift giving rule is that if you give a gift, it has to be something you're sure the recipient will hate, and you would never buy for yourself.

Some fun holiday picks:
Stacey took this great pick of Me, Drew and Papa Steve drooling over the fruit of our labors, trying valiantly, and in vain to keep ourselves from picking at the bird.
Drew doing the carving with no rhyme or reason at all. Me trying my hardest not to jump in and take over for the sake of the turkey.
Photographic evidence of our delicious experiment to deep fry snickers bars. Don't mock me till you've tried my ways, people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you all..your profile pic is kinda small and dark :) I, along with probably most of the world, had never heard of 'fried' Snickers bars...but as I love Snickers, I will give the alternative of frying-first a bash. It does sound a bit weird to my antipodean ears. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! (and that Drew didn't deep fry any part of himself:)