Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Trivial Tuesday

Howdy, Y'all... been up in Brandon all week visiting Drew and Stacey, and attending my merry little group's Christmas shindig. It's been fun. I will make it a point to tell everyone more when I have some more time to write, but the big news is that I bought a car! been like 10 years since I had one of my own, but in post Katrina New Orleans, it has proven to be a must.

On with the trivia:

In the Category of Trivial Television-
1)Name Tim Taylor's sons from "Home Improvement".

In the category of Classic Cartoons-
2)When recounting his life, where does Bugs Bunny say he was born?

In the Category of Manic Movies-
3) In "History of the world part 1", name two of the things that Mel Brooks promises we'll see in "History of the world part 2".

In the Category of "famous Firsts"
4)Who was the first Monarch to have a televised coronation?

Answers by the weekend, and as always... NO Googling :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the car! I suppose public transport is not operational yet? I only recently got my NZ drivers licence (had one in SA) and the independence is GREAT!!

1.Mark, Randy and Brad.
2.Warner Brothers?
3.? I haven't seen this one.
4.Queen Elizabeth II?

"THE" Rob Cerio said...

Thanks dreamwalker! and yes, the public transport is lacking in post katrina New Orleans, which is why I bought the car.

Now, on to the answers:

1- Mark, Randy, and Brad
2- Brooklyn, New York
3- "Jews in space", "Hitler on ice" (ice skating), and "a viking funeral" Great movie.
4- Queen Elizabeth II.