Tagged by Mel:
State three for each of the following:
Favorite food you eat till you puke and don't mind eating it again and again and puke it all over again:
1. Barbeque Spare Ribs.
2. Souvlaki sauce from Mike’s Place on almost anything.
3. chocolate chip cookies
Favorite stores to shop till you drop (and might never fit in their clothing, but you buy their stuff anyways, because you are in denial):
2. Toys ‘R’ Us
3. Barnes and Noble
Favorite shows that you quote like madness and will totally attend a convention if ever existed:
1. Star Trek (quelle suprise.)
2. Family Guy
3. South Park
Favorite movies that you just never get tired of:
1. Mel Brooks’ History of the World- Part 1
2. Star Trek II- The Wrath of Khan
3. Galaxy Quest
Things you wish to do before you die:
1. Prove to the world that I’m not a loser.
2. Get paid to write something.
3. Pull off a prank that will garner national attention (A.K.A: ‘the big one’)
Places you want to go before you die:
1. Beyond the Horizon
2. Above the atmosphere
3. Where no man has gone before
Things you fear the most:
Things that make you happy:
1. Orion Slave Girls
2. Hot Asian chicks
3. Both of the above, simultaneously.
Things that you wish to excel in:
1. Telling jokes
2. Helping others
3. fighting the good fight
You feel strongest about:
1. My privacy (That’s right, all you psychologists… make sense of that).
2. Freedom of speech and expression (in the form of beer can siding)
3. Learning from my own experiences.
Your favorite quotes:
1. “The principles of freedom must apply to everyone or they are meaningless”- James T. Kirk
2. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke
3. “God heals, and the doctor takes the fees.”- Ben Franklin
Anyone who has a blog that doesn’t post comments on mine.