Tagged by Melinda... who, (oddly enough) does not bother me.
The following things do not bother me in the slightest...
1) When my boss shows up with 10 pounds of these:and invites us all to partake of them for lunch. Sure beats Burger King.
2)My staple remover:
despite the fact that it's obviously broken it's the best staple remover I've ever had, and the fact that it's broken doesn't bother me in the slightest. What does bother me is that I get asked once a month why I haven't replaced it.
3) Previews of coming attractions. In fact, I love the previews before the movie begins so much that it drives Dizzy nuts that I always insist on not missing them. It's also the one feature I always look to be included when buying a new DVD.
4) Kids that ask questions. While seated next to a koi pond at a chinese food place the other day a ten year old that was trying to see if goldfish liked fortune cookies asked me if I knew why they had a pond in the middle of the restaurant. I happily answered with everything I knew about how and why oriental cultures find fish to be good luck. Expanding a young mind feels good.
5) When someone buys me a beer. Or food. Or a houseboat. So you know... feel free if the mood strikes you.
6) Being hugged. (Although rumors abound that I hate it when people hug me)
7) Being tagged for memes (I don't always have the time to do them, but I generally enjoy anything that forces me to write)
8) Spelling mistakes. Bad grammar however, really pisses me off to the point where there are some blogs I simply won't read anymore because they are so badly written.
9) People that dislike me. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
10) My weight.
11) Bad puns. Bad pranks are a different issue entirely.
12) Elvis Impersonators.
So, time to tag a few folk that almost never update their blogs: