Culled this from Javafoofoo's blog... She didn't tag anyone in particular, but This one sounded fun and chock full of opportunity for wise-ass responses. Anyone who wants to pick up on it can.
The 55 things Meme... learn 55 things about your friends, and let them learn 55 things about you.
55 things about the Webkahunah...
1)How old do you wish you were?
367- a century for every year would be nice. Party at my place Feb 5, 2337!
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
on the sofa, about to check my e-mail.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
call the number on the machine and give em a piece of my mind. Thank god we live in an age where anyone can be annoying to another human being anywhere with the touch of a button.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
depends on what we’re talking about. If it’s about a plaid shirt being worn with striped pants, I will not be kind about it. If we’re talking helping a friend fix a flat tire or paint a nursery, I suppose I am.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
a superman symbol on my left bicep.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
knowing italian would stop those generations of Cerios from spinning in their graves.
7) Do you know your neighbors?
All by sight, about half by name… Keylee and Jack are my favorite ones though:) Best neighbors ever!
8) What do you consider a vacation?
a few hours on the open road, preferably with good company.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
No. The stars have as much effect on my life about as I have on theirs, which is to say none at all.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
In that I would get up off the sofa and get them a soda from the kitchen, yes.
11) Are you touchy feely?
Sometimes. Depends on the touchee.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yes. It is a proven law of physics that a negitively charged particle will attract a positively charged one. Unfortunately, the collision of said particles tends to lead to mutual anniahlation. And spelling errors.
13) Dream job?
Voice over talent for a hit cartoon series
14) Favorite channel(s)?
Sci-Fi and Discovery
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
to my couch for an uninteruppted nap.
16) Showers or Baths?
17) Do you paint your nails?
18) Do you trust people easily?
19) What are your phobias?
I have pretty intense fears of Horses and Death.
20) Do you want kids?
a rug rat or two would be nice, but doesn’t seem to be in the cards.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Yes. Under lock and key.
22) Where would you rather be right now?
On a beach with a cold beer in my hand, the sun on my tummy, and a beautiful woman on my arm.
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
Well, I’m warm and fuzzy without any help, so I guess my genetics.
24) Heavy or light sleeper?
25) Are you paranoid?
Only because they’re out to get me.
26) Are you impatient?
I can be. Particularly in traffic.
27) If today was your last day on earth, how would you feel?
Depends on why. If it was the end of the world, pissed. If I was dying to save others, pretty good about it. If I was gonna just drop from some unforseen illness, kinda annoyed.
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
I don’t think that Klingons should be allowed to mate with Vulcans, but other than that I’m pretty okay with it.
29) Have you been burned by love?
Not once, not twice, but thrice.
30) Whats your favorite pick up line?
50lb test nylon fishing line.
31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
”basket case” by green day.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
trudging across the dune sea on tatooine in search of water for my sky bike, while Jennifer Love Hewitt kept trying to get me to listen to some poem she wrote. (stupid dreams!)
33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
”have I ever told you you’re a sex god?” HA! I wish. It really says “Ok, I’m not going to argue the best superhero, cause that would be futile. But box office? Supes wins hands down. But that does not make it a better movie!” Batman fans are way to easy to mess with.
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
My own. Who the heck would admit to otherwise on their blog?
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
36) Most recent movie you watched?
37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
38.) What color are your bed sheets?
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
The breast, of course. Always been a breast man. My favorite part of any chick :)
41) What's your favorite town/city?
42) I can't wait till:
43) What did you have for dinner last night?
Two salami sandwiches and some macaroni salad
44) How tall are you barefoot?
6’2”, and I can do whatever I want to.
45) Do you own a gun?
No, but I do own a B’atleth. I’ll take a Klingon sword over a human pistol any day.
46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
47) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
”The Look”… which I have not unleashed upon the women of the world since I met Charity, some 10 years ago.
48) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
With so much uncertainty whirling around me, I dunno. I just hope I’ll be happy.
49) Last thing you ate?
More sandwiches… More Mac salad.
50) What songs do you sing in the shower?
”coming to your city” by Big & Rich, “Volare”, and “like a prayer” by maddona.
51) Last thing that made you laugh?
A pidgeon Giving a Nazi Salute. (saw the Producers yesterday)
52) Worst injury you've ever had?
I’ve never had one. I mean, scrapes bruises and such, but I’ve never Broken a bone or had any serious injury. Kinda odd now that I think on it…
53) Does someone have a crush on you?
I’d like to think there are a few… but probably not.
54) What's your favorite candy?
Reese’s peanut butter cups, or chocolate pretzels.
55) What song do you want played at your funeral?
“Faith of the heart” by Rod Stewart.