Okay, let it never be said that I'm not man enough to look inside and figure out what sends me to the corner, curled up in the fetal position. If Dave can do it, after all...
1) That all the world's major religions are wrong, and Death=nonexistance.
2) That the reason I have yet to publish a story or sell a screenplay is because I, in fact, suck.
3) That I have made misakes in my life that I will never truly recover from.
4) That no one that actually reads my blog really cares what I say here.
5) That no one but me and god actually see all the good I have done just trying to leave this planet a better place than I found it.
6) That I am a loser, but am too preoccupied to notice.
6a) That no one takes me seriously.
7) That what I think is "Love" isn't, but I'll never experience the real thing and will thusly never know for sure.
8) That the people I care about have no clue how much they really mean to me.
9) That when I switch over to blogger beta, I'll lose all my previous posts, and Google will be able to track my movements for the CIA.
You're wrong, Dave. This wasn't enlightening... it was depressing.