Monday, October 22, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down...

And when it's both it gets me bloggin! There was some localized flooding today... so much so that I had to move the buick to higher ground. it was parked right behind the van in this picture, but closer to the wall:
when I got to it, the water was above my ankles, and an inch away from the passenger door. I would have taken a picture of the Buick, but I was too busy panicking. The last thing I need is a flooded car... so instead I took a picture of Janet's car:
Which she, being a smart cookie as well, also decided to move to high ground. (notice the wake that the tires left... that was some deep water!)
According to the National Weather service, we can expect at least four more inches of rain before the end of today. Boy, am I glad that the Condo me, Silverfox and the kids are getting is on the second floor.

No comments: