Thursday, January 10, 2008

Adventures in parenting...

From the Big Book of parental lessons, Volume 1... Why you should never give your child a cardboard mailing tube:

Pint Size had endless fun wacking me with it over and over again. You'll note that instead of helping me avoid further pummelling, Silverfox took pictures. Clicking on it will pull up the animated version of my humiliation at the hands of a toddler. I refuse to take that test circulating the internet of "How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight". The answer is none.

3 comments:

sinister_n_evil said...

OMG... that came out great!!!

lol... I am sooo proud

Unknown said...

Flawless victory!

Melinda said...

Go Charles! I mean, Poor Rob... Yeah, that's it. Poor Rob.

Just take the tube away before I come over. I really don't want a child to be the first guy to ever beat me in a fight. haha