Thursday, October 09, 2008

Tis the season....

To talk about politics, apparently... over on the io9 science fiction blog there's a great article comparing Sarah Palin to Hillary Clinton, in terms of Palin being representitive of all things Star Wars, and Hillary representing all things Star Trek. It's a pretty-funny-but-makes-you-think read.

Lousy Photoshop work on that opening picture, though... I may have to try to produce a better one if I have the time later. Still, the woman that produced it probably gets paid for her worrk, where I get exactly bubkiss for mine. There's injustice for ya.

UPDATE: Had some extra time at work today to prove my point... compare mine to the one at the link above:

2 comments:

sinister_n_evil said...

yours looks far better... but then... my vote probably doesn't count...

Melinda said...

OMG! That's hilarious! And I agree with your wife, yours looks much better.