Tuesday, January 03, 2012

A few random thoughts before bedtime...

Last month, the number of medications on my nightstand was zero. Today it is four. This troubles me greatly as a harbinger of things to come.

I love both my kids, but lord my life is easier when they're in school.

I like where we live, but thin walls and noisy ass neighbors do not make for a good nights sleep.

I would love to make a coffee table book about my thoughts when I watch my wife sleep. Problem is, she would kill me for taking the companion photos.

1 comment:

Midwinter Gates said...

Hello!

Sorry for OT ; but I've just discovered an old website devoted to Pinky and the Brain series, and decided that I'll find a guy responsible for that (it wasn't difficult), and give him my regards.

Best wishes from Europe!

All of us, 90's nerds, should unite, and try to take over the world in the name of Brain. Every night!