Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Bloggin...

Well, here I am, creating my own blog without a darn thing on my mind to say...

I guess I should introduce myself... I'm the webkahunah, and I have created this blog to give myself an excuse to write once a day. I will write whatever strikes my fancy here, be it rants, apathy, obsevation or jokes. Perhaps you will find it entertaining, perhaps you won't.. one thing I will not do is bitch about my job, as I did that once on a previous blog and it nearly got me fired.

Trust me, you don't want to hear about that anyway. I do hope you like my posts, and any comments are welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's a joke to start you off. It's bad, real bad.

"What time should you see the dentist?"
"Tooth hurty"

"What time should you take some immodium?"
"Sick turdy"