Thursday, September 29, 2005

Seven things you didn't know about Rob



7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Pee in all the oceans of the world
2. Drive up the California coast from L.A. all the way to Portland. Maybe next week.
3. Be a Dad
4. Perform a Miricle
5. Write a book
6. Run for public office
7. Become Notorious

7 things I can do:

1. Fly a plane (fly, yes… land, very iffy.)
2. Sail a boat
3. Make others smile
4. Anger sleeping bats with my laugh
5. Work out a mystery in the first three chapters
6. Sing
7. the “cowboy shuffle”, “the electric slide”, and the “Texas two step”

7 things I cannot do:

1. Ride a horse
2. Juggle
3. Make a really good Alfredo sauce from scratch
4. Build a functioning auto engine from a block of steel
5. Get blood from a stone
6. Change the course of a mighty river
7. Bend steel in my bare hands

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. A pretty smile
2. A great sense of humor
3. Deep, Dark Brown eyes
4. Dark, silky hair
5. A high tolerence for “geek speak”
6. The ability to converse well on a variety of subjects
7. A willingness to listen

7 things I say most often:

1. “Not for nothing…”
2. “Sweet”
3. “mmmmm...(whatever is aplicable)”
4. “the point is…”
5. “anyway…”
6. “so…”
7. “antiquing”

7 celebrity crushes:

1. Jeri Ryan
2. Lauren Graham
3. Rachel Ray
4. Catherine Zeta-Jones
5. Christie Brinkley
6. Terry Farrel
7. Teri Hatcher

7 people I want to do this:

1. Sleepy
2. Sneezy
3. Grumpy
4. Bashful
5. Doc
6. Dopey
7. Steven Hawking

4 comments:

angie. said...

I hope Steven Hawking replies. That'll be vewy intewesing...

Anonymous said...

So with you on Rachel Ray. I once watched that woman cook a ham for a half hour despite the fact that I'm kosher! hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob, Let me know when the party happens. I'll bring the Bacardi & Coke.

Anonymous said...

Alfredo sauce:
1. Lots of grated Parmesan cheese - the real deal that comes in a block, not shakes out of a can.
2. Heavy cream
3. Butter.
4. Mix with steaming hot pasta over low heat until melted.
5. Pepper to taste.
6. Add fresh basil if you like.
7. Eat.