Thursday, May 04, 2006

Just a few quick tidbits...

Tidbit 1- I was very glad to hear that the Tsunami approaching New Zealand was a false alarm. Dreamwalker would have been the recipient of a panicy phone call at 3 am her time had I her phone number.

Tidbit 2- I got the job I interviewed for on Friday. My last day at "carmart" is the 15th. (eat less and exersise more... GRRRRR!) I start the new job on the 22nd, so I actually have off that weekend which I intend on spending at Mobicon. Anyone got any really good annoying questions I can pester Billy West with?

Tidbit 3- The new Superman Returns trailer is up on the net. Looks like a fairly good story, with one of my favorite Superman stunts (Catching a crashing airliner) finally brought to the silver screen. I am sooooo there. Wild Phantom Zone escapees couldn't keep me from being there opening night.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Ya see! Even Mother Nature knows that New Zealand and all her residents are belong to me! I am Queen of the Kiwis. Yeahhhhhh!
Okay, I think stuff is way too funny today. I guess my sense of humor is coming back with a vengeance.

Anonymous said...

That tsunami thingy was a tad hairy...I doing my usual insomniac TV trawl, so I got the news when they were saying, "One hour until it hits New Zealand..." !!

CONGRATULATIONS...I am relieved to hear that you are leaving that sorry excuse of a business.

I have cast a Kiwi curse on Carmart :)

Mobicon sounds great...post please.