Monday, October 09, 2006

A moment at the job....

Apparently, the sheet metal buisness is a little hazardous... One of our shipping guys came into the office today with a bit of a gash on his hand. It wasn't deep, but he was acting like a two-year-old while Mama Janet (my co-worker) was applying the peroxide and a band-aid. All the while two new job applicants (who can't see that it's really just a scratch) are wondering what kinda death trap they've signed on to work in. To hear the shipping guy, you would think his thumb was about to fall off.

"Do you have your tetnaus shots?" Mama Janet asked.

"No, but I have my rabies shot." He said.

Too good to pass up, I immediately chimed in with "The hell with that, just make sure he's had his distemper shots!"

Everyone in the office laughed....


I love this job.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I know you love the job, but is ANYTHING funnier than Aunt Rose and Aunt Jackie holding court?