Thursday, February 16, 2006

And the job of directing "Dogs of Atlantis: the Rob Cerio story" goes to:

Woody Allen
Your film will be 59% romantic, 39% comedy, 34% complex plot, and a $ 32 million budget.

Be prepared to have your life story shot entirely in New York City -- though lately Woody's been loving shooting in London. Also, your music soundtrack is all jazz from before 1949. Filmography: Annie Hall, Manhattan, Stardust Memories, Everyone Says I Love You, etc. Woody has released one film per year consistently for the past 35 years. For the past 15 years he's been trying to make films like his older, funnier ones, just like characters in his Stardust Memories film suggest throughout. Regardless of his personal life, his films are American classics.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 73% on action-romance

>You scored higher than 76% on humor

>You scored higher than 24% on complexity


You scored higher than 26% on budget

Link: The Director Who Films Your Life Test written by bingomosquito on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

And here I was hoping for Kevin Smith.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I actually believed I would
get him :(
I did the test and got Ingmar Bergman, so I redid the test to change that (I cheat) - and got him again! *sigh*
Your film will be 66% romantic, 25% comedy, 48% complex plot, and a $ 43 million budget. (higher budget 2nd time)
" Your life will be portrayed on film as an intense psychological drama, likely with some actresses screaming at the camera,or maybe a pleasant chess game between the Grim Reaper and a Crusader..." That is so not me :))

Anonymous said...

I don't know how it turned out this way, but it told me that my director would be Ed Wood. That doesn't really make me feel good about my life at all...