Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Fun with photoshop...

So, been working on the company website, and I'm finding that a lot of the parts I want to put in the catalog are too big to photograph. Case in point, gutters are normally ten feet long, and would never fit on my desk. This looks like a job for photoshop! I found a part that resembles a small version of what I needed, and went to town.

Before- a piece of halfround downspout.

After- a piece of halfround gutter, but small!










I called my boss and coworker over to check out my handiwork. My boss said "You photoshoped the shit outta that!". My coworker refused to believe that it wasn't a small piece of gutter that I was kidding them with, to the point where he started searching my desk for it. I looked up, smiled and said "It's okay... I'm familiar with the old computer geek saying, 'DOES NOT COMPUTE'"

Lovin the job, folks.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I know how you did it. Don't worry. I won't tell. Glad you're liking the new job. My current assignment kind of rocks, too. Let's hope it sticks.

Stacey said...

That's pretty cool... You should have photoshopped your face as a reflection on there somewhere though. Doubly cool. :D

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you did that, but I will learn - next semester ...hopefully. Its great that you are enjoying your job!