Monday, August 14, 2006

Idle hands, they say....

So, after seeing my ability with photoshop, My boss asked me if I could create a part we don't make. "Sure." says I. the result, the "reindeer flange":
But of course, I could not leave well enough alone. I was also really bored. so, I proudly present "Reindeer flange out for sunset stroll on beach with Angelina Jolie":

I laughed for twenty minutes at the concept.

In other news, I have decided to archive my cartoon efforts for your viewing pleasure. It will make it easier to find them when I tell people that I do indeed cartoon and post the efforts on the internet from time to time :)

3 comments:

Canardius said...

You just did this to have the raison d'etre of a picture of Angelina Jolie. Admit it.

Elle said...

Heh, that's one lucky flange :)

The archive is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

That's Angelina's newest adopted child, from the island of Aluminumia. I tell ya, these foreign adoption kids are like Pokemon, you gotta catch 'em all.