1) “Batman: The Dark Knight Returns”- the classic Frank Miller Batman story that made the teenage Rob realize that comics were for grown ups, too. Proof that every time I have tried to get out of a hobby, I always manage to get sucked right back in.
2) Bob- The one nickname derived from Robert that I REFUSE to answer to. I’m sorry, but I’m just not a quadrapelegic in the middle of the ocean.
3) Buick- my current ride. I adore my Maybelline… She’s got the personality of a Camaro, and the luxury of a Cadillac.
4) Brazil nuts- one of my few life-threatening allergies.
5) “Big man”- the one “nickname” a complete stranger can call me that will give me an immediate dislike of them. It’s not that I don’t think I am a big man… I just think it’s kinda rude for a stranger to label you as such.
6) Brannagan, (Zap)- my favorite Futurama character… “I suffer from a very sensual learning disability… I call it sexlexia.”
7) Blogging- my addiction, your entertainment.
8) “Build me up, Buttercup”- the ringtone I recently assigned to my new special someone.
9) Becca- one of my oldest and dearest friends.
10) Brooklyn Tech- my high school alma mater.Bonus number 11) Boy... that was harder than I thought!
Bonus number 12) Bonus- lucky you, you get two of em!