Thursday, July 17, 2008

So, Stacey texts me about this site...

Called manbabies.com... which is full of pictures of Dads with their kids having swapped the Dad's head for the kid's head in photoshop. She also recomended that I should make one of me and Pint Size and submit it to the site.

Look. I don't have time to make a silly photoshop project that will just go into some guys "to post" folder for several weeks without so much as an e-mail telling me that it will eventually be posted...

I have time to make two.

I still haven't decided if i'm gonna submit them to the manbabies site or not, but they sure came out cute... (if slightly creepy) so I figured I would just share them here...

I call this first one "Superman and Superbaby having breakfast at McDonalds"

The second one I have titled "Are you sure this thing is safe?"

Three things I am sure of after this particular experiment...

1) Pint size had better watch his waistline as he gets older or he's gonna look downright silly.
2) I was an adorable baby.
3) I have WAAAAAAAY too much time on my hands at work.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I knew that'd be right up your alley... I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. You are seriously awesome with photoshop.

OMG THIS is the funniest thing I've seen all day. THANK you.