Monday, February 28, 2005

Behind the bloggers studio...

And a hush falls over the crowd of students as The webkahunah takes the stage, to be interviewed by Mrs. Spanky... The Introduction is brief, refering only momentarily to the year The Webkahunah spent thinking he was an incan monkey god. Mrs. Spanky takes a sip from her water, and the interview begins....

Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Hmmm... John Goodman is getting on in years... so I have no idea. I'd like to think I would be approached with the role, but assuming I was unavailable, I think Oliver Platt would make an excellent Rob.

What's the biggest lie you ever told?
The biggest or the funniest?

The biggest.
That's easy... A certain well-known story about my past in New York that I have shared with my friends in New Orleans is a complete fiction. It's the only one of my stories that is untrue, but everyone believes it. I quietly smirk to myself whenever someone mentions it. No one has figured it out yet, but I assume that from now on, everyone will want to know which one. Not even my ex-wife knew it was complete B.S.

Which one?
Aint tellin, toots.

Okay you've peaked my curiosity... now the funniest.
I once told a waiter that thought I was someone famous that I was actually thinking of using his resturant as a location for my next movie, if he would be so generous as to comp my meal. (didn't work)

Pick one non-fictional person, dead or alive, that you would say is your hero, and tell us why he/she is your hero.
One NON fictional? that's tough. I'd have to say Albert Einstien. He had a way of making the complex easy to grasp that I really admire. Plus that, even though he was probably one of the smartest men who ever lived, he had a great humor about him.

What's the first thing you would do with $1 million?
Travel. Everywhere.

What do you love most about yourself?
Hey, what's not to love? I guess I most appreciate my sense of humor sometimes... I honestly crack myself up... why just the other day, I was going through some old flash cards I had made for when I took italian, trying to see how many words I remembered, (not many... generations of my ancestors are spinning away in their graves.) and I came across one which said "antipasta" (A term my dad always used instead of appetizer) On the back I had written, "Duh!". I laughed for ten streight minutes.

Would you like to be interviewed by the Webkahunah? ready for some hard hitting, no holds barred questions? then do the following:
1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some.)

3 comments:

angie. said...

First, do I know about your lie? I mean, do I know the lie thinking it is truth though actually it is a lie? Cause I'm curious. I's got nothing else to be but curious!
Second, Olivier Platt. Excellent choice. A heck lot better than John Goodman.
Third, Interveiw Me. But please don't expect it to show up right away. I am still recovering.:D

"THE" Rob Cerio said...

Five questions for JavaFooFoo:

1)You've died and gone to heaven, there is a god, and you go to have a chat with him. What do you hope he says about/to you?

2)What do you consider to be the craziest thing you've ever done?

3)If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

4)If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

5) if you could go back in time and undo one action, what would it be and why?

Elle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.