Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm a nice guy, I swear!



I thank you all for the overwhelming support of the new Dogs of Atlantis format. I'm glad so many of you have been tuning in daily to let me tickle your funny bone. Of course any cute women that would like me to tickle their funny bone in person, drop me a line. I am also available for bachelorette parties.

One thing that I have found is that many people, (weither they know it or not) give me fodder for the strip. Now, if you see yourselves reflected here, and don't approve... please remember, I'm just trying to be funny, and wouldn't post something lest I thought it would make everyone laugh. I also wouldn't post something that I think is hurtful or in bad taste, or for that matter that I didn't find genuinely funny.

In short, I promise, I'm not trying to be mean... it just sometimes comes out that way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, you know blue is my color.