Sunday, June 19, 2005

We all have a friend like this...



Many of you will recognize the persona in the above cartoon as my good friend, RedWolf*. Now, it is true that he talks an awful lot, but it is also true that if I was ever stuck with a flat tire at 2am, he would be the first guy I would call to change it, knowing that he would drag his butt out of bed to help me simply because I asked him to.

Redwolf loves the english language, and uses it... a lot. He's a great guy that simply finds all the other background details of a story so compelling that he feels the need to share them with those around him every time he has your attention.

At length, without commercial interruption.

It is also interesting that he is the only one of my friends to pursue a carrer in law... but I swear I would be saying such nice things even if I wasn't afraid he might sue me for libel. :)


*internet handle used to protect the innocent... namely me. it's all about plausable deniability, folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold On! Wait just a gosh darned minute here! I thought I was "friend who talks too much." Oh, wait. That's just my Choctaw name. Sorry.
By the way, watch what you say about me, fat boy! I got friends in Jersey who can make sure you never talk again. Got it! Good. Now fugghedaboudit!

Unknown said...

Just make sure, whenever you get around to drawing me, that I look like Kain from Command & Conquer.