Wednesday, June 22, 2005

To my female friends...



Just so everyone knows, I have a lot of good-looking yet platonic female friends... I hope that the "weathergirl" character, Linda, is a composite character that does them all justice. And please, for heavens sake, Don't fight with each other about which one of you it's supposed to be... and certainly not in a mud pit wearing Bikinis. :)

The Dogs of Atlantis management frowns upon the above use of reverse psychology. If however, it works... send us photographic proof of said incident in the form of 8 by 10 glossies, and we will damn well make sure it never happens again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, point taken. But can the cat be a lesbian? By the way, who the heck is the greek princess? I'm really curious.

Anonymous said...

I mean, I guess it could be me, but then her ass would be bigger, right?