Friday, February 09, 2007

And so, another week passes...

Boy, where did this week go? It feels like it just slipped through my fingers like sand on a beach.

Damn, that's all kinds of poetic... I should write that down.

This weekend, I'm gonna take soem time out to try and make one of my favorite italian easter dishes, Pizza Gain (also known as Pizza Rustica). It's one of the few things I simply can't find here in the south, but I came across a recipie that sounds fundementally like Grandpa Ferdinando's, so 'I'm-a gonna give it a try' (insert cheesy italian american accent in the quotes)I'm also gonna do some research for Ringo's bachelor party with Dave and Drew. I dare them to mock my newly-golden tresses.

In honor if the fact that this week seemed so darn short, I present the "Time Flies" Meme:

1. How long does it take you to get ready to leave the house? about 30 minutes, 40 if I shave that morning.

2. If you commute to work or a regularly scheduled meeting, how long does it take you to get there? It takes me 49 minutes to get to work, depending on traffic. I hate my commute. I used to enjoy a pleasant boat ride and walk... now I curse at strangers that don't know how to step on a gas pedal.

3. How much time do you spend watching TV or playing video games each day? I average Two to three hours of TV, and an hour of video games. Mind you, that is an average... some nights I watch no TV, and soem nights I play video games for four hours streight.

4. How much time do you spend preparing/acquiring/eating meals on an average day? Hmmm... I never bothered to clock it. I would guess an hour prep time, an hour of actual eating, about 10 minutes of shopping (an hour and a half once a week averaged per day) and an hour of conversation depending on who I'm having my meal with... so that's 3 hours, 10 minutes.

5. How much sleep do you get each day? Too little. I average 6 hours a night.

6. Time for to tag: Anyone who forgot to mention my Birthday on their blog. (this only excludes my brother, folks... get to bloggin.)

No comments: