Monday, February 05, 2007

Robbie Gras 2007, and the state of the Rob address...

My fellow citizens of planet Earth… another year has passed and much has changed in the life of your favorite charming and witty, but ever-so-humble blogger. I’ve entered a period of renewal in my life and have come to the conclusion that this year, I need to cross a few more things off the “needs doin before I die” list… to wit, I present number 10 on that list:

Do blondes have more fun? I’ve always wanted to know. So, last night after the game, I went to Walgreens, got a box of “Just for Men” hair dye, and this was the result… what does everyone think? I know, I know... but I couldn't bring myself to dye the eyebrows.

So, this year could have been better, could have been worse, but overall, I think I had a good year this year. I completed a screenplay, got a decent start on a second one and a novel, and generally had a good time all around. Things have certainly changed though... I've grown apart from some people and closer to others... learned to embrace parts of myself that wouldn't have occurred to me needed embracing and most of all, found it in my heart to forgive a bunch of folk that needed forgiving.

Yep. Definately a good year.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oy! I knew I forgot something. Fear not... I will voluntarily consign myself to the dungeon for beatings and the rest.

Happy Robbie Gras, Captain. May the sun rise up to greet you, the wind be always at your back, and your duct tape be extra versatile.

Unknown said...

Either a bad photoshop chop or you need to get your money back on that bleach :)