Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fun with photoshop...

A few people have asked me about the photoshop web site I mentioned last week, Worth 1000. Specifically, they wanted to know what kind of stuff I have produced for their contests...

the first one I entered was "stained glass 3" which was to create a stained glass window you'd never see in a church... I like the way it came out, but I don't think I got the face to look glassy enough. The next one was "out of their environment" for which I put a cow on a glacier...
The next one I entered was "soap bubble world" which had you replace any element of an image with a soap bubble... the hot air balloon seemed an obvious choice...

The most recent one I entered asked you to add extra limbs or appendages to any image, thus the giraffapede:I have more, but Blogger only lets me post so much at a time... I think I've gotten better over time, tho...

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Rock on! Once my camera comes in and I find a contest I like, I think I'll jump in to the photography section. Just keep an eye out for Cierek.