Friday, December 28, 2007

The last Meme of the year...

Culled from RPP’s Blog, just before Melinda tagged me for it anyway…

The 2007 meme- What you do is take the first sentence of the first post of each month for the whole year… doing so will cause you to see some great revalation and enlighten your way into being one with the bloggosphere or something. I don’t know. It still sounded cool, though… so here goes:

January- Apparently, we have a bit of a situation here in southeast louisiana... the entire half of the state is slowly sliding into the gulf of Mexico like a very lazy avalanche.

February- Culled from the Back Porch: The Thursday Thresome is a weekly meme of three silly but related questions... enjoy!

March- WARNING: This blog entry may not be suitable for children. Parental discretion is advised.

April- As many of you know, it is one of my lifelong goals to pull off a sensational hoax.

May- Over on Trading Up, I am off to a rousing start in my quest for a boat, and I couldn't be happier.

June- A trucker who has been out on the road for two weeks stops at a brothel outside Atlanta.

July-This clip is enough to make me buy this product immediately, and a box for everyone I know.

August- I’ve got a fever that only a Play-Doh Cowbell can cure.

September- Stumpy and his wife Martha went to the state fair every year.

October- I hate being sick.

November- For those of you that don't know, November is National Blog Posting Month.

December- I did it!!!!

My Great revelation: I joke around a lot.

Wait, that’s no revelation. I feel gypped. :(

No comments: