Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Still more...Fun with Photoshop.

For your consideration... A picture of me with a few co-workers.

Now, watch carefully as.... nothin up my sleeve... PRESTO!
David Copperfield, eat your heart out.

For those who wonder about such things, the original picture is the bottom photo, which I took. Bossman Barry took a second photo of me leaning on the truck, and I 'shopped em together almost seamlessly... no wonder that the Inquirer wants something more substantial than photographic proof these days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't remember you being a giant in size, so are your co-workers really short or am I just looking at some king of an optical illusion?

"THE" Rob Cerio said...

Well, I am 6 foot 2, which is nothing to sneeze at.:) the co-workers in front of me are at least a foot shorter than I am.