Monday, January 22, 2007

The best of Dogs of Atlantis...

The other day, I was playing around with the new Blogger program (Which I still dislike, by the way. Damn those facists at Google and their overly lavish employee perks!) and I started to read some of my older posts.

This may come as a surprise to many of you, but when I write for my blog, I generally don't think I'm very funny... It's not that I'm not trying to make a well thought out joke or two, it's just that I usually think I fall short of that magical little mark that will actually make someone laugh.

So, it came as a bit of a shock that many of my posts made me laugh out loud. In recognition of this, I've decided I'll pull a few links previous posts every so often. Enjoy!

Mission: Impressable.
What are you doing here?
Driving to a friends house
More about my love life... you wish.
To My Female Friends...
Letter to Rob, age 20.
Thousands of letters, all to Santa Claus (yeah, right)
The Generation gap gets wider
Life is short

No comments: