Thursday, July 26, 2007

Posting from the past...

I was talking to a new friend about certain posts on my blog, specifically those pertaining to why I don't post about my love life, my Mission: Impressable posts, and that period of my life when life was just one adventure after another that nearly involved me getting killed.

Mission: Impressable 1
Mission: Impressable 2
Why I don't post about my love life
Nearly getting myself killed by drinking the water
Nearly getting myself killed by getting hit by a train
Nearly getting myself killed on the highway

So, what is it about this new friend that warrants me talking about such things? Well as we all know, I am forbidden by the prime directive to talk about certain things, but she put up a very flattering post about me on her MySpace blog that I think explains it.

No, I'm not linking to it. That would be a direct violation of the prime directive, kids. Starfleet doesn't f#@k around with those that violate it.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Hold on, right there! You have to spill. Not here, though. You've got the digits. Don't make me call you, Rob!

Canardius said...

Yes the Prime Directive.. .that one that Kirk and Picard often straddled on many occasions.....

[and one Kirk broke a few times as well]