Sunday, November 02, 2008

Today is a sunday...

And I have spent it sitting in my easy chair watching movies. The Bio-dads both have visitation with their respective genetic offspring, allowing me and Silverfox to spend a little "quality time" together.

(Cue the boom-chicka-wah-wah)

Seriously though, Short stuff and Pint Size have become such a big part of my life that I really miss them when they're not here... I have almost forgotten what it's like to watch a whole movie without a single question from Short Stuff. (Is Godzilla a t-rex? Why don't those japanese guys like him? Why do people keep moving their lips after talking in Japan? Is Mothra real? what about those little women that sing to him? How do they find clothes in their size? Why aren't you fast forwarding past the boring parts? Why do you look mad?)

Sigh... I feel like a Dad.

No comments: